Pixelz is on the lookout or a born leader to take the helm of our Hanoi operations. As Branch Director, you will lead our service production setup including the operations of over 300 production staff at our multi-floor facilities at our headquarter in Hanoi. It will be up to you to have our branch working as lean, agile and efficient as possible. Pixelz is growing quickly, so to meet the challenges that come with dominating a highly competitive and international industry, our Branch Director needs to be a strong, open-minded, and fast-thinking leader with the right mindset of inspiring people. If you are ready to join a young, high-energetic, pace-pace work environment, this position is made for you.
- Our Branch Director should plan, direct and coordinate all organization's operation.
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide updates and consultation to management regarding budget to actual, deviations and opportunities for improvement.
- Review performance data (client services, financial, and production activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress, activity levels and profitability.
- Define, implement and review company policies, procedures and performance standards to maximize operating efficiency in alignment with the HR Department.
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values to staff as role model.
- Provide and demande leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Supervise staff from direct report lines according to overall company’s policy and Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluate subordinates’ performance and provide additional coaching and support by applying a situational leadership approach.
- Assess departmental and company performance output and devise plans for improvement.
- Build up the right company culture by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, mentoring and appraising talents.
- Be a born problem solver with outstanding critical thinking skills.
- Be curious, innovative and drive the organization via continuous ‘change’.
- Possess unimpeachable integrity, self-confidence, a high level of energy and a sense of humor.
- Be a good listener, who can build-up trust and confidence across teams as well as remains open to the ideas of others and is inspired by input and feedback.
- Be an excellent communicator with an ability to speak and write forcefully and persuasively on a broad range of issues to diverse audiences.
- Have broad organizational and great interpersonal skills, including exceptional attention to detail, the ability to resolve disputes and preserve confidentiality.
- Proven experience within matrix organizations, people development and project management/ planning.
- Proven financial management skills and experience with a record managing budgets and administration to deploy human and financial resources towards company goals.
- International, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing your career pathway, EQ and other soft skills.
- Improve English competency by working directly with foreign colleagues.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances in compliance with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year.
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid for parental leave, many teamwork activities and uniform is provided.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with title "Branch Director - Your full name". Only qualified candidates are contacted.