Employee Relations & Engagement Specialist
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we ‘Own it” by empowering each other to act when we see opportunity and taking pride in our work, presenting our ideas and challenging the status quo. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for building and consulting on employee relations and engagement activities or programs such as advising and guiding managers on employee relation according to state and & company labor regulations; developing and facilitate programs to support the company’s needs of engagement with management and staff. Responsible for the execution and overall communication related to employee engagement initiatives and recognition activities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Employee Relations (ER)
- Administer disciplinary matters of employees in accordance with the legal and Company policy
- Receive and provide feedback employees’ grievance/ complaints and suggestions. Conduct detailed investigations to complex issues and recommending solutions for fair and quick resolutions
- Conduct off-boarding interviews with resigning employees, tracking reasons for voluntary terminations. Submit the turnover analysis report to management for their action.
- Guide, train and direct business partners on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensue, appropriate legal and organizational compliance
- Maintain and coordinate with related state authorities and parties about the knowledge of the latest trends and regulations on ER
Employee Engagement (EE)
- Drive employee engagement within the Company by directly partnering with leadership teams and developing company wide EE programs/initiatives. Regularly attend and participate in department meetings
- Assess, identify, and address issues and solutions related to EE with HR leadership, director, and senior management, modifying as required. Provide counseling and direction to employees, facilitate communication, and help resolve conflicts that impact employee engagement
- Manage preriodically employee satisfaction surveys
- Develop and monitor a sustained social media/reputation program to encourage feedback and engagement via social media and public awards (“Best Places to Work”).
- Prepare and develop content for internal announcements, various communications, and Monthly E-Newsletter
Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, psychology, English or equated with experience
- At least two (2) years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills (in both speaking and writing) and event organizing skills
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
- Good knowledge of the labor code and relevant laws, regulations, process, and procedures
- Relationship building, engaging and empathy
Nice to Haves
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Self motivated and creativity and keen to learn new thing
- Proficient in Power point and Adobe Illustrator or similar software
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Maximum work-from-home 5 days a month
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- 13th salary
- Company trip for employees.
- Well-equipped office pantry offers complimentary coffee, tea and drinks.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email:firstname.lastname@example.org with title "ERE Specialist - your full name". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.