Making the Shot Happen - FLOW: Barcelona
From stylists to retouchers, there is a giant team making THE shot happen. Coordination and hand-off between each team member can be full of challenges but also extremely rewarding when the joint work pays off in a stellar shot.
This panel discussion brings together experts across different aspects of content production to share their experiences, challenges, and what we can all do to make collaboration better.
- What the end consumer sees vs. what the studio professional sees
- Color matching considerations: who’s monitor is right?
- Workflow overhauls and how to increase daily volume using customer insights
- Marysol García Gruben, El Corte Inglés
- David Hice, Aritzia
- Faye Garland, THG Studios
- Cristina Planelles, Fashion Editor & Art Director
- Moderator: Daniel Jester, Creative Force.