Finance Assistant with good understanding of Payroll
This job post is expired and the position has been filled.
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
What Pixelz offers
- Are you currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of a global, energetic company, with an office located in the heart of Nørrebro?
- Do you want to contribute to continuing process improvements? Do you want to join a team that works cross borders and cross functional ?
At Pixelz we can offer you all of the above!
Tasks & Responsibility
At Pixelz you will be responsible for:
- Payroll in our US and European entities (with support from our payroll service-providers)
- Statutory reporting on salary
- Travel expenses are reviewed and included in the payroll payout
At Pixelz we have a strong and dedicated finance team in Vietnam supporting with various transactions.
You will together with this team ensure:
- That vendor invoices are process, paid and VAT treated correctly
- Ensure timely declaration of VAT in our entities
- Our banks are fully updated and booked
- Participate in month-end and the annual statutory audit
The Ideal Candidate
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting and Payroll
- You take responsibility for your own tasks and deadlines
- Experience in Economics is advantage but not a requirement
- Our company language is English, so good speaking and writing skill is required
- Eye for details, find a joy in numbers that balance and eager to make the once that do not reconcile.