(Senior) Product Designer
The position has been filled and we're no longer accepting applications for the role.
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
The Product team at Pixelz is looking for a Product Designer to help them study the customer needs, deliver best-in-class experiences by releasing well-designed features and continuously improving the UX. The role could be based in Barcelona, Berlin or Copenhagen.
The Pixelz platform customer profile is a studio creative with a desire of great design and usability and it is vital that our product responds to their needs. As a danish company is in our DNA to have a curated design that is simple, functional, and elegant. You will help accomplish our vision of being the best-in-class media postproduction platform for studio professionals globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other solution-oriented teams in product-led growth initiatives
- Be hands-on to visualize, prototype, test, and measure design solutions – e.g., with information architecture, user flows, wireframes, mockups, but also qualitative and quantitative research.
- Collect and analyze data, define pain points, prioritize their resolution, and translate insights from both qualitative & quantitative data to inform your designs.
- Investigate user's work patterns and communicate the insights to impact product strategy and design
- Create and maintain a design system
- +2/3 years of experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- The capability of prioritizing and working on multiple projects
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and Developer understanding
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms and adapt your message to the audience
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience with fashion eCommerce and/or photography