Enterprise Account Executive
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
ARE YOU A FUTURE SALES LEADER?
Ready to join an ambitious international tech company and become a sales leader? Do you want to scale the reach of AI-driven products used by the largest fashion brands and online retailers in the world? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
We’re looking for a talented individual to join the team as an Enterprise Account Executive as we bring world-class products to market.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Pixelz.com (SaaS business, industry leader in AI, and a global organization), you will be responsible for customer adoption and growth within a territory. You will play a key role in the company and will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
We're building a values-based culture and are looking for new team members that connect with our company DNA. If you are in alignment with the values below we would love to hear from you!
We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Let Data Decide
We are passionate but objective. We make informed decisions that are driven by data and guided by intuition.
Build Genuine Relationships
We are in it for the long-term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
The Enterprise Account Executive in San Diego will be responsible for customer adoption and growth within a territory. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of closing and onboarding customers, and polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue and new logo acquisition, while providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Sell a strategic B2B solution (not just a product)
- Prepare and deliver demos to potential clients
- Addressing, clarifying, and re-assessing client pain-points and establishing solutions that our platform can provide
- Establish lasting relationships with key decision-makers
- Help educate potential clients on the value that Pixelz offers
- Negotiate and close deals with potential clients
- Reporting individual results weekly, working with the Chief Growth Officer to achieve and surpass monthly quotas
- Staying up-to-date with new features and pricing plans (keeping self-educated on our platform and our competition)
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with multiple Business Development Reps assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Hubspot
- Partner with customer success and marketing to ensure alignment on GTM initiatives.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- $1,500,000 USD in annual closed-won bookings
- 80% revenue recognition
- Coach BDR’s to deliver a minimum of 20 SALs per month
- Prospect into and conduct discovery calls 10 target accounts each month.
- Experience selling to Director and VP level ecommerce and photo studio executives at leading online retailers and brands in the United States.
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience leveraging a modern sales stack
- Hubspot Enterprise, Gong, Aircall, Drift, ZoomInfo, Madkudu, etc
- Active on Linkedin
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: E-Commerce, Fashion & Apparel, Retail, Photography, Digital Post-Production / Retouching.
- Flexibility to schedule calls at odd hours with leads and international team members
- Languages: Native English (Additional languages a plus)
- Bachelor's degree