Marketing Manager (Account Based)
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to help drive pipeline through a strong emphasis on our target account list by planning, organizing, and executing marketing campaigns, as well as advancing existing opportunities.
The ABM manager will craft and implement account plans for strategic enterprise accounts in close collaboration with our sales team and key stakeholders on the marketing team.
Through and through, you are a proactive and convergent thinker with a lively and charismatic communication style. You are naturally assertive yet not pushy with fantastic planning skills and incredible attention to detail.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Lead and project manage the overall ABM strategy, planning and execution for our top tier enterprise accounts.
- Carry out account research and campaign planning, development and execution.
- Collaborate and partner with core sales and marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content, and digital marketing initiatives.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for target accounts.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by target account pipeline or bookings and account engagement scores.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, and budget.
Who you will be working with:
- Content Marketing Manager and content team
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Revenue Operations Analyst
- Senior Vice President of Sales & Sales Executives
- Chief Growth Officer & Chief Marketing Officer
What you bring to the table:
- You have 2+ years of B2B marketing experience and have an understanding of the long and complex sales cycles large accounts often go through.
- You have some experience in or knowledge of ABM execution and strategy.
- You are an excellent and highly organized project manager with the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- You are a natural note taker at meetings, and you end every meeting by sending an email summary with a list of action items for every meeting attendee. You make it your mission to follow up on action items.
- You may have some experience from other marketing disciplines such as content marketing, search engine marketing, SoMe, event marketing, or B2B SaaS sales.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation with the ability to track and report on long-term and complex campaign performance metrics. Experience with revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI considered a plus.
- You have excellent English skills (Native or bilingual proficiency).
You’ll be part of Pixelz’s marketing team in Copenhagen, while also working very closely with our sales team located in Mallorca and San Diego. The marketing team is a distributed team with members in Copenhagen, Hanoi and Los Angeles.
As the majority of our sales team is located in the Pacific Standard Time Zone, you’ll once in a while be expected to participate in late afternoon and evening calls.
We do, however, encourage a healthy work life balance and don’t expect you to be working more than the average 37-hour week, meaning you’ll be flexible and able to manage your time correspondingly.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and application to email@example.com. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications, so hurry up and apply!
Pixelz was founded in 2011 in Holstebro, Denmark. Back then Pixelz was known as 'Remove the Background', based on a simple premise to make it easy for e-commerce companies to create beautiful product images.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, slow workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. Through trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of SAW – Specialist Assisted Workflow. An idea of splitting the retouching workflow up into many different steps assisted by AI technology. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
Today, we are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.