Community & Event Manager
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management.
We are looking for a Community & Event Manager to help maintain, grow and activate an international network of studio and e-commerce professionals within the fashion and apparel industry.
You will be expected to engage the community by both participating in and creating various events and happenings - everything from physical events in Europe and US, to webinars, podcasts and assisting with content creation.
Maybe you have spent a considerable amount of time on set in fashion studios working for a range of brands, or maybe you’ve been running events within e-commerce and fashion in your previous job.
We don’t know exactly what you’ve been up to the past few years, but we do know that you’re already well-connected in the world of content creation, fashion studies, photography, post production, fashion-tech and/or event management. You already know the leading brands and retailers, you have a good understanding of workflows and challenges in a studio environment, and you know exactly who to reach out to when we need a key-note speaker for our next big event or a photography or retouching expert to participate in our next webinar series.
- Maintain, grow and activate a community of photography, studio and e-commerce professionals within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Help ideate and produce various types of content in close collaboration with our content manager.
- Create and host podcasts, webinars, and global events around together with the rest of the team.
- Run and engage our Linkedin e-commerce fashion photography group.
- Participate in relevant industry events and conferences.
- Follow and analyze industry trends and share findings with the community.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs.
- Background in content production, photography, e-commerce studio or image post production.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of content production, photography, fashion-tech, studio workflows, e-commerce, post production, apparel and retail.
- Existing network of professional contacts within the ecommerce fashion industry that can be leveraged.
- Event and project management experience.
- Excellent English skills (Native or bilingual proficiency).
You’ll be part of Pixelz’s marketing team. The team is a distributed team with members in Copenhagen and Hanoi. Preferably, our Community & Event Manager will be able to work from one of our offices in either Copenhagen, Hanoi, Mallorca, Berlin or San Diego, but if the right candidate is located somewhere else, joining the team remotely is also an option.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and application to email@example.com. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications - so hurry up and apply!