Content Marketing Manager
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- Develop a content strategy and create and publish content aligned with business objectives
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure all contributors are on board and delivers on time
- Create and publish landing pages, blog post, and newsletters
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Develop storyboards, and work with external videographers and animators to create videos
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Help plan, promote, and possibly host webinars, events, conferences, and podcasts
- Use Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyze website traffic, leads, and user engagement metrics
- Proven work experience within content marketing, preferably within B2B SaaS, tech, e-commerce, photography, or fashion
- Excellent writing skills in English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Pixelz’s marketing team is a distributed team with team members in Copenhagen and Hanoi. Preferably, our new Content Manager will be able to work from one of these offices, but if the right candidate is located somewhere else joining the team remotely is an option.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications - so hurry up and apply!