Content Writer - Part-time or Full-time
We are looking for a creative Content Writer to join our Marketing team. You’ll be writing content including short and long-form pieces that both educate and inspire creative professionals. The topics we cover include fashion photography, ecommerce trends, AI and tech. You’ll play an integral role in establishing Pixelz as thought-leaders and continuing to build our brand voice.
We’re looking for someone to bring their previous experience in ecommerce, fashion or photography to our content to continue to establish Pixelz as a thought leader.
If you have a love for the written word, fierce attention to detail, and are passionate about turning ideas into engaging and thought-provoking content, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Write content for a variety of channels including white papers, case studies, blog posts, newsletters, social media, and landing pages
- Condense the latest trends and product features into compelling content
- Conduct research and interviews for long-form content pieces
- Collaborate with the marketing team on topic ideas
- Ensure all content matches company tone of voice and style across all channels
- Excellent writing skills in English (Native)
- Experience in writing for blogs, social media, or copywriting
- Preferably experience in e-commerce, photography, retouching, or fashion
- Possess excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with the ability to adhere to a style guide and tone of voice
- Basic understanding of SEO practices and the ability to incorporate them in the writing process
- Collaborative and driven attitude
Pixelz’s marketing team is a distributed team with team members in Copenhagen, Los Angeles, and Hanoi. Preferably, our Content Writer will be able to work from one of these offices, but if the right candidate is located somewhere else, joining the team remotely is an option.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and example content pieces to email@example.com. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications - so hurry up and apply!
Pixelz was founded in 2011 in Holstebro, Denmark. Back then Pixelz was known as 'Remove the Background', based on a simple premise to make it easy for e-commerce companies to create beautiful product images.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, slow workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. Through trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of SAW – Specialist Assisted Workflow. An idea of splitting the retouching workflow up into many different steps assisted by AI technology. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
Today, we are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.