Digital Designer, Part-time or Full-time
The position has been filled and we're no longer accepting applications for the role.
We are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join our Marketing team. You’ll be working closely with the marketing team to design assets for social media, landing pages, and elements for content pieces. We recently refreshed our branding and you’ll play an important role in continuing the role out of these new designs.
If you have a keen eye for detail, love to collaborate, and know how to work with a deadline, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re looking for the right team member and skill set to join our team whether you’re a student, looking for a full-time position or something in between - we want to hear from you and find the way for you to be a part of our team!
- Conceptualize and design marketing and sales collateral that are aligned with brand standards and designed with platform and target audience in mind
- Design paid social ads, display ads, landing pages, emails, slide decks, print materials, and other marketing assets
- Assist with selecting images for website and marketing materials to ensure cohesive branding
- Contribute to different projects including photoshoots or videos to be the guardian over all things visual
- Ability to work with established design guidelines
- Experienced in Adobe software and ideally knowledge of Figma
- Familiarity with designing for social media platforms
- Comfortable working in an English speaking environment
Nice To Have
- Advantage if you have some experience or interest in video editing
- Interest or experience with UI/UX or web design
Pixelz’s marketing team is a distributed team with team members in Copenhagen, Los Angeles, and Hanoi. We are looking for the Digital Designer to sit with the marketing team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications - so hurry up and apply!
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.