Product Marketing Manager
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we ‘Own it” by empowering each other to act when we see opportunity and taking pride in our work, presenting our ideas and challenging the status quo. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing strategy and activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
If you have a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, messaging, and positioning of Pixelz, our products, and our platform.
- Help develop and market Pizelz’s product offerings
- Translate technical features into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our product
- Develop upsell and monetization strategies for the existing customer base
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (platform updates for the blog and newsletter, product launches, feature-specific landing pages, ad campaigns, email flows)
- Create product content such as case studies, testimonials, and videos
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales, customer success) to implement and execute strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven work experience within product marketing or brand management, preferably within B2B SaaS, tech, e-commerce, photography, retouching, or fashion
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Amplitude or similar)
- Excellent writing skills in English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative, technical, and commercial skills
- Background in design, UI & UX, and copywriting is a plus
Pixelz’s marketing team is a distributed team with team members in Copenhagen and Hanoi. Preferably, our Product Marketing Manager will be able to work from one of these offices, but if the right candidate is located somewhere else, joining the team remotely is an option.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and application to email@example.com. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications - so hurry up and apply!