At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
If you share our passion for product photography and retouching, and if you are excited about working closely with the largest fashion brands and online retailers in the world, here is a unique opportunity for you!
Given our strong focus on building genuine and successful long-term relationships with our clients, the Customer Success Manager plays a critical role as the direct owner of a portfolio of our bigger clients in Europe. The CSM works as an extension of the client’s creative team and will be responsible for driving success for our clients throughout the customer journey.
The Customer Success Manager is to fully understand the retouching and workflow needs of their clients and clearly communicate their requirements through templates to ensure consistent quality. The typical clients are leading fashion brands and online retailers that use Pixelz to enhance their e-commerce product images and retouch their creative campaigns.
The CSM plays a key role in our organization and will work closely with the global Customer Success team and report to the Director of Customer Success, Europe. You would also get a chance to travel both within North America and to Europe and Vietnam!
The role requires a technologically savvy person with experience within the fashion industry and ideally, you have a management background in a studio, post-production, or creative teams.
TOP 4 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Enterprise Pilot Support
- Support the Sales team during the pilot process by inquiring and communicating directly with prospective clients to fully understand their retouching and workflow requirements.
- Responsible for the pilot results and for creating detailed sales presentations that make prospective clients understand who we are, what we do, and how that adds value to their businesses.
- Understands the importance of preparation and research prior to the initiation of an onboarding process.
- Leads the onboarding process by translating the client’s visual requirements to our production team and system, and handling client systems training.
- Holds regular client check-ins and manages any questions and communications.
- Manages challenging client situations with guidance from the Customer Success Director.
- Creates successful client relationships by developing effective visual strategies and workflows that achieve client goals while leaning on Pixelz best practices.
- Proactively offers new and innovative ideas to the client to enhance their success.
- Translates a client's subjective needs into a quantifiable and objective form that can be input into the Pixelz Platform.
- Ability to foresee and solve potential conflicts in a client’s needs and communicate them to our Production Team.
- Builds successful client relations and handles day-to-day operations.
- Continuously monitors and analyzes the client usage of our services and enables an increased feature adoption to drive customer success and profitability.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
The Customer Success Manager is expected to collaborate with the Production, Sales, and Platform Teams to achieve core objectives for the client portfolio including:
- Complete new client onboardings within 2 weeks.
- Achieve high client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score) and portfolio growth.
- Get to know and build trust with people from all over the world.
- Expert understanding of Ecommerce photography and the goals of product photography.
- Adobe Photoshop advanced level.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Ideally, you speak Danish to be able to support our Nordic market in their mother tongue.
- Has a mind that is “always tinkering” with a problem to solve; until it’s solved.
- Comfortable with asking “why” until the answer is the root cause of a client’s need.
- Understands how to leverage information that is provided and use it to find additional information needed to solve an issue.
- Understands the importance of “please” and “thank you” in professional correspondence.
- Has a “how can I support?” mentality toward all teammates.
- A mentality of figuring out how to do it right, then figuring out how to speed it up.
- Flexibility to schedule calls around Pixelz meetings. We’re an international company.