Customer Support Executive (CSE)
At Pixelz we help brands, retailers, and commercial photo studios to effortlessly retouch product images, scale post-production, and optimize their photo studio workflows. We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.™, a digital assembly line and traffic control system. The result is a retouching platform with unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Our business is based on a SaaS + Service model where we combine innovative technology with a global team of professional retouchers. We’re now on a mission to automate a significant portion of the retouching process with machine learning and AI. We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 20 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices on four continents and in 11 countries. In Vietnam, our operation team amounts to above 600 staff with offices in Hanoi and Da Nang.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we firmly ‘Uphold a Nordic Mindset’. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In your capacity as a Customer Support Executive, you will help us to offer an extraordinary experience to our customers that sets us apart from any other company. At Pixelz we believe that all our customers deserve the best possible customer experience at every touchpoint. Being part of the Global Customer Support Team, you will help us cater to thousands of global brands, going above and beyond customer satisfaction.
Acting as the voice, eyes and ears of Pixelz, you need to be an exceptional and capable communicator who breathes and lives our brand and ideals. Most importantly, you have to be passionate about impeccable customer service. Your main goal is to go above and beyond customer satisfaction and ensure that our customers get what they want at the right time and with the guaranteed Pixelz standards.
- Provide knowledgeable and timely support to our customers via email and live chat
- Communicate customer requirements to Service Production Team
- Cooperate closely with Customer Success Team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle escalated issues and follow up with the relevant teams with full ownership
- Communicate feature requests and bugs reported by customers
- Make recommendations for service improvements
- Help in creating a strong response pool (FAQ) for our customers
- Align with sales in up-selling opportunities and cross-selling activities
- Support rotating 24/6 shifts (5 to 6 work days a week)
- Be a Customer Advocate for Pixelz and its services
- Report to the Customer Support Team Leader
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Fluent English speaker. Additional languages will be a plus
- Experience with web-based customer support applications (Zendesk, Intercom etc)
- General knowledge of Photoshop and photography is highly appreciated
- Experience within SaaS companies is preferred
- Strong writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong empathy for customers, and a ‘customer first’ mindset
- Dependable and punctual, with strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Team player with an upbeat personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flat, transparent and industry leading organization
- International working environment in a dynamic and vibrant team
- Inspiring workspace in a brand-new skyscraper building in Hanoi
- The tools and equipment you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- Personal and professional development prospects
- 6-months maternity leave and two weeks fully paid off for parental leave
- Up to 15 days of annual leave per year
- Summer trip allowance
- Team fun activities and yearly ‘Pixelz cup’ championship
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with title "Customer Support Executive - your full name"