At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in a software development position
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Have got grit, dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be good at critical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Stay focus
- Be assertive, honest and trustworthy
- Be willing to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Be a self-learner
- Good communication in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international working environment
- A flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Flexible working time and work from home policy
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with the labor law
- Annual salary review, 13th-month salary and flexible bonus
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email:email@example.com with title ".Net Developer - your full name"