At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we ‘Own it” by empowering each other to act when we see opportunity and taking pride in our work, presenting our ideas and challenging the status quo. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
Tech stack: NodeJS, React.js, Redux, AngularJs 1,2, Web socket, Electron, RESTful APIs, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache...
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Bachelor&'s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and have a can-do attitude.
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Critical thinking
- Stay focused
- Be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Self learner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Basic communication in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with the labor law
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email:email@example.com with title "JS Developer - your full name"