Senior Data Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Pixelz we help brands, retailers, and commercial photo studios to effortlessly retouch product images, scale post-production, and optimize their photo studio workflows. We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.™, a digital assembly line and traffic control system. The result is a retouching platform with unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Our business is based on a SaaS + Service model where we combine innovative technology with a global team of professional retouchers. We’re now on a mission to automate a significant portion of the retouching process with machine learning and AI. We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 20 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices on four continents and in 11 countries. In Vietnam, our operation team amounts to above 600 staff with offices in Hanoi and Da Nang.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we firmly ‘Uphold a Nordic Mindset’. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
- Take ownership of data analysis activities and working closely with end-users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualisation solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards).
- Understand company operations to provide accurate data reports and analysis to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Gather data and information from various sources and perform data check to ensure data accuracy.
- Contribute to the process of design and improvement of a data warehouse system.
- Carry out investigation by identifying trends and patterns in complex data.
- Detect data issues of a complex production system to find and solve the root of the problem.
- 5+ years of experience working on a variety of Data Analytics projects.
- BS in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Strong knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions and optimization.
- Expertise with SQL Server Databases query.
- Proficient with Excel, Google Sheet and pivot tables, charts, dashboards.
- Experience in working with data one or more of the following: R, Python.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, MS Power BI is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) to all levels of management and employees in English and Vietnamese.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathways, English and soft skills.
- Improve English competency by working directly with foreign colleagues.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year.
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and uniform are provided.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address: email@example.com with title "Senior Data Analyst - your full name"