Senior .NET Developer
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
We are looking for a great .NET developer who is proficient with C#. Your primary focus will be on developing back-end components, data layers and API. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, scalable and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Tech stack: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core framework
- Having experience working with ReactJs is a plus
- Having experience working with Microservice systems is a plus
- Good communication in English
- Be hardworking, passionate and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be good at critical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Be assertive, honest and trustworthy
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Be a self-learner
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international working environment
- A flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Pixelz health care insurance and social insurance.
- Flexible working time and 5 work-from-home days per month
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with the labor law
- Annual salary review, 13th-month salary and flexible bonus
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.