Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we ‘Own it” by empowering each other to act when we see opportunity and taking pride in our work, presenting our ideas and challenging the status quo. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
Responsible for the full recruitment cycle and developing & supporting all talent management, training and compensation initiatives for Pixelz. You will work closely with the HR Manager & line managers to attract talent and design talent development programs for new and existing employees based on the needs of the Company.
- Manage the company’s recruitment process by identifying annually hiring demands and oversighting the hiring process and progress (job posting, sourcing, test, and interview, offering, on-boarding…)
- Work with line managers, internal departments to implement recruitment events and partnership with related universities, career training agencies, hiring service agencies…for building the Company’s talent pipeline and and growing the employer brand’s presence attracting prospective candidates to the company
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms.
- Make periodic and most-used recruiting reports with dashboard metric
- Take the initiative and coordinate with internal departments in designing succession and contingency frameworks for identified and various talent strategies in the Company
- Develop and implement employer branding program
- Support to design income package and competency development with C&B team and L&D team for talent management
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, psychology, English or equated with experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in recruitment or Talent Acquisition roles related, preferably experience in recruiting for IT and SaaS industry.
- Good knowledge about employer branding and talent management
- Knowledge of technology tools used in recruitment and branding
- Knowledge of practical workforce planning
- Good computer skills
- Good networking skills or social recruitment
- Good written and verbal communication (both with Vietnamese and English)
- Well-organized hard working honest
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude and teamwork.
- Open-minded and keen to learn new thing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Maximum work-from-home 5 days a month
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- 13th salary
- Company trip for employees.
- Well-equipped office pantry offers complimentary coffee, tea and drinks.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email:firstname.lastname@example.org with title "TAD Specialist - your full name". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.