Talent Acquisition Executive
At Pixelz, we help brands and retailers effortlessly retouch product images for e-commerce to boost their online sales and reduce returns.
We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.TM, a digital production platform and traffic control system powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 30 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 700 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management.
Ensure hiring the best possible talent for Pixelz by managing full-cycle recruitment, building a strong network of candidates, and creating and growing the employer brand’s presence attracting prospective candidates to the company.
- Manage the company’s recruitment process by identifying annually hiring demands and oversighting the hiring process and progress (job posting, sourcing, test and interview, offering, on-boarding…)
- Work with line managers, internal departments to implement recruitment events and partnership with related universities, career training agencies, hiring service agencies…for building the Company’s talent pipeline
- Develop and implement employer branding program
- Take the initiative and coordinate with internal departments in designing succession and contingency frameworks for identified and various talent strategies in the Company
- Make periodic and most-used recruiting reports with dashboard metric
- Support to design income package and competency development with C&B team and L&D team for talent management
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, psychology, English and related majors
- At least two (2) years of experience in recruitment, working experience in IT or Production industries is preferable
- Have good knowledge about employer branding and talent management
- Have knowledge of technology tools used in recruitment and branding
- Have knowledge of practical workforce planning
- Have good computer skills
- Good networking skills or social recruitment
- Good written and verbal communication (both with Vietnamese and English)
- Highly proactive, responsible and customer-oriented
- Passionate in recruitment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive income package
- Flexible working time and work-from-home policy
- Company trip in every summer, annual year-end party, team building, etc.
- Free and convenient office pantry: facilities (refrigerator, microwave…), coffee, tea and mineral water
- 6-months maternity leave and two weeks fully paid off for parental leave
- International working environment in a dynamic and vibrant team
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Laptop and annual health checkup
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email:firstname.lastname@example.org with title "Talent Acquisition Executive - your full name"