Senior .NET Developer
At Pixelz (www.pixelz.com) we help brands, retailers, and commercial photo studios to effortlessly retouch product images, scale post-production, and optimize their photo studio workflows. We've spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver, S.A.W.™, a digital assembly line and traffic control system. The result is a retouching platform with unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Our business is based on a SaaS + Service model where we combine innovative technology with a global team of professional retouchers. We’re now on a mission to automate a significant portion of the retouching process with machine learning and AI. We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 20 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices on four continents and in 11 countries. In Vietnam, our operation team amounts to above 500 staff with offices in Hanoi and Da Nang.
Our vision is to change the way product image editing and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management. Driven by Pixelz core values, we are passionate but always ‘Let Data Decide’, we ‘Build Genuine Relationships’ by treating colleagues and customers openly and honestly and we firmly ‘Uphold a Nordic Mindset’. Our goal is excellence: in design, in business processes, in time management, in employee quality of life.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in a software development position
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Have got grit, dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be good at critical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Stay focus
- Be assertive, honest and trustworthy
- Be willing to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Be a self-learner
- Good communication in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment.
- Flat, transparent organization.
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email address:email@example.com with title ".Net Developer - your full name"