SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Bring communication alive, reflecting our company values and mission through consistent messaging with high visual impact.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all marketing assets and graphic content created to support marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all touchpoints. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing initiatives (landing pages, blog, email, social media assets, advertising, etc).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, internal magazine, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Make design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Design landing pages for new products and services.
- Create branded guides and case studies (PDF).
- Design html email templates for marketing automation campaigns.
- Create blog imagery (cover images, banners, infographics).
- Create social media graphics.
- Design collateral for 5+ tradeshows per year.
- Layout quarterly internal magazine within designed template.
- Update brand guidelines manual.
- Killer portfolio.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS a major plus.
- Experience as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Experience designing for inbound marketing platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, etc).
- Demonstrated success as a project manager.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: E-Commerce, Fashion & Apparel, Retail, Photography, Digital Post-Production /Retouching.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.