Create An Order
To create a new order after you’ve logged into your account, follow these simple steps:
1) Create a new order
- Click on “Orders” in the menu on the left of your screen.
- Click on the “Create New” blue button next to Orders.
2) Choose Your Upload Method
- Choose to upload your images from your PC, via a shop Connector, or with FTP. If you’ve already connected a shop to Pixelz then you should select “Use Connector.” Using “FTP” is a great option for uploading large quantities of images at once, and we have a guide to FTP in our Knowledge Base. If you aren’t connected and you’re unfamiliar with FTP, we recommend “Upload from PC.”
If you are a web developer, we have a RESTful API that can be used to plug us into your system using webhooks. If you are a longtime customer, we’ve retained our text file upload system that allows you to submit images in csv or txt formats. If your images are already on the web, you can submit them by providing a list of image URLs.
3) Upload Your Images
- Select the images you want us to edit.
If you’re uploading from your PC, you will see status indicators and thumbnails of all images throughout the upload process.
If you’re using a Connector, you’ll appreciate our new and improved cart building system. First, we automatically find all the images in your store and organize them into a familiar folder system that makes it easy to sort through individual categories.
Next, you make your selection using as broad or granular an approach as you prefer. You can select all, limit your selection to main images only, or search and select by category and text based fields like image name.
Finally, if your search leads to duplicate selections, don’t worry about it. We’ll remove duplicates whenever you try to add them to your cart.
4) Select The Specification For Your Images
- The specification page will allow you to select one or more specifications for your images.
5) Confirm Your Order
- Review your order on the confirmation page.
- You can also make changes to your order such as adding additional images, deleting images, or adding a comment to your order.
- Once your order is ready to go, click on the “Pay Now” button to finalize your order.
6) Submit Your Order
- Choose whether to pay for your order via credit card or PayPal.
- If you’ve used a credit card before, your card will be saved in your account for a faster check-out experience.
- Once your payment is submitted, your order will immediately go to the Pixelz production team to be processed in 24 hours.
That’s it! Our expert image editors will take care of the rest. Your order will be completed in 24 hours or less.
When it’s ready, you will receive an email from us letting you know your images have been edited and are ready for download. You can review and approve or reject them using our Quality Inspector, which gives you side-by-side before-and-after comparisons.
Do you have questions that weren’t answered here? We have an in-depth Knowledge Base that covers everything from account creation to marketplace specifications, and a friendly team ready to respond to any support requests.
You don’t have to take our word for how intuitive, flexible, and powerful the order flow is: try Pixelz for free! New accounts get their first 3 images edited free of charge, no payment information required. Just follow the prompts to upload, spec, and submit your order and in 24 hours you’ll have professionally edited product images ready to take your online store to the next level. Take the first step towards optimizing your workflow and increasing sales today!